Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Any owner with a Rocna 40?

Alexandre Uster von Baar

For those who own a Rocna 40, could you please contact me.
uster@...
uster "at" rocketmail "dot" com

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

Leopold Hauer

Yes, we have a Rocna 40!

Leo and Margaret
Yin Yang

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 05.01.2018 um 21:45 schrieb Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

For those who own a Rocna 40, could you please contact me.
uster@...
uster "at" rocketmail "dot" com

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

islandpearl2_sm2k332

Hi Alexandra
Although the nice big Amel factory supplied s/s CQR type anchor never ever failed us, we replaced that on Island Pearl II with the Rocna 40 (galvanised steel version) for 2 years now and love it. I now sleep well every night and have never yet dragged when many with us here have dragged many times in big storms. We keep the original anchor as a spare with chain and rope ready to deploy in front port side locker.
Regards
Colin
Amel53 #332, Phuket

--
Colin Streeter
0411 016 445

Porter McRoberts

Ditto here!
Great anchor
The S/S did fail us a couple of times. Hence the switch.
Porter
54-152

On Jan 7, 2018, at 9:56 PM, Sailing Island Pearl colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

VLADIMIR SONSEV