From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:01 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bamar Amel Upgrade & New Group Member

My wife, Debbie, and I are recent purchasers of an A54 #68 currently in Fort Lauderdale.  We are pleased to be members of such a dedicated community of people that are willing to help each other.  Hopefully we will be able to contribute in the future.

The second reason for the post is that we are planning to take advantage of the Bamar Amel upgrade program.  Paul at Bamar USA informed me that if enough people are interested in taking advantage of this program there would be significant cost savings of the furling gear.  If you have any interest please email Paul at the following address:  “paul at bamarUSA dot com”

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale

Mark & Debbie Mueller

I talked with Paul today, I don't know if it the same program you referenced.  He indicated that if he were able to order 5 units or more he would receive substantial savings from Bamar that he would pass along.  Could be they are being more restrictive as time passes and want greater numbers to reduce their unit costs???  Greater numbers could be beneficial to everyone.  BTW I have no financial interest other than to reduce (selfishly) my overall cost.  Hope this works to everyone's benefit.

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale

robin hutter

We might be interested in this offer also as we are at the moment shopping for a 54 Year 2007 - please keep us in the loop.

Robin
ASM 56 presently Mallorca

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Porter McRoberts

Re the furlers. Contact PAUL Hrabowski head of Bamar NA.
I just installed 2 new direct drive units. Fantastic
He honored the letter, but again it was October 2017.
He seemed very interested in making things right.

1-604-728-7445 he answered this phone number

Porter
IBIS
Amel 54-152.

On Jan 18, 2018, at 9:36 PM, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Mark & Debbie and welcome to the Amel Family.

Bamar put out a letter in February 2017 that they would replace Amel Bamar furlers with their new furlers at a reduced cost, if purchased by 12/31/2017. I made several attempts at contacting them. They would acknowledge receipt of my e-mails but never received an actual response.

It is possible that the same offer could be pursued. We would be interested, if they do provide the original offer. I have a copy of their original offer.

Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099