Topics

New Group Member in Ft Lauderdale

karkauai

Welcome to the "Family" Mark & Debbie!  I'm anchoredin South Lake in Hollywood waiting for some parts to arrive.  Hope to be sailing to Bahamas, T&C, then South on Tues or Wed.  Would be happy to buy you a beer/wine/rum if you'd like to get together.  Anybody else in Ft Lauderdale area now?

Joel, are you available for dinner and/or a drink?

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
SM243

On Jan 18, 2018, at 21:01, brass.ring@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

My wife, Debbie, and I are recent purchasers of an A54 #68 currently in Fort Lauderdale.  We are pleased to be members of such a dedicated community of people that are willing to help each other.  Hopefully we will be able to contribute in the future.

The second reason for the post is that we are planning to take advantage of the Bamar Amel upgrade program.  Paul at Bamar USA informed me that if enough people are interested in taking advantage of this program there would be significant cost savings of the furling gear.  If you have any interest please email Paul at the following address:  “paul at bamarUSA dot com”

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Hello Kent, S/V Kristy, SM243 - It truly is a small world.  We are around the corner from you, just south of South Lake, in the Suntex - Loggerhead Marina slip 119.  Give us a call if you have time: four eight zero - 818 - four 23 four.

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale