SM2K

Steve Bell s/y Dusk SM378

Hi All,
         It;s been a while since i last posted, in my previous post we were looking to purchase an Amel SM2K  2001-2005, We were at the time maybe jumping the gun somewhat as we still had a business commitments.

We have however spent considerable time and effort to look at numerous Amels throughout the world, and many more who  have visited Cape Town (  tks to all the people who we have met and been allowed to spent time on their yachts and all the advice given , you know who you are and we appericate the advice given ).

We are now in the final negotiations of selling our business and now have a 12-18 mnth timeline to start our sailing dream and therefore are hoping to purchase something in the next 12 months.

I would appericate it if any one has ,/is planning to sell  or knows of any SM2K up for sale.? It is important we are able to speak to the owners directly as i believe this gives us a far better understanding of the condition of the yacht and how much care it has been given.

P.S  we are also in contact with Michel and Joel

Regards

Steve

Philippe Morel

Hello Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2K hull number n° 238 , one of the very first millenium model with all specs of the Millenium model  . We plan to sell our boat by end of this year ( 2018 ), and currently sailing the Carribean sea this year .
BELAVITA is an iconic boat , as she is the very last boat owned by Mr Amel himself and after launched end of 1998 , became the commercial show boat and démonstration boat at Hyères in France . After that , she have been lightly used and now , ours until 10 years . We are now planning to change heading for life and be happy that our loving boat was owned by an American to take care of she .
Let me know if you are interested , our email is : belavitasm2000@...
Regards
Philippe

Philippe Morel

Hi Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2000 hull number n° 238 . We are in the Caribbean Sea , currently in Colombia , sailing North ( Caymans ) and we are looking to sell our boat by end of this year .
BELAVITA , is an iconic boat as she have been the very last boat owned by mister Amel founders of the shipyard , use as commercial show boat from launching in 1999 to 2005 , she is the very first SM 2 K full specs launched . Lightly used from 2005 to 2010 , we owned her and sail from La Rochelle to Greece , and finally to Caraibes .
Well maintened , and equipped , it could be a very good opportunity for somebody who want an SM fitted to his dream .
Our mail : belavitasm2000@...

Regards
Philippe