SM2K

Philippe Morel

Hi Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2000 hull number n° 238 . We are in the Caribbean Sea , currently in Colombia , sailing North ( Caymans ) and we are looking to sell our boat by end of this year .
BELAVITA , is an iconic boat as she have been the very last boat owned by mister Amel founders of the shipyard , use as commercial show boat from launching in 1999 to 2005 , she is the very first SM 2 K full specs launched . Lightly used from 2005 to 2010 , we owned her and sail from La Rochelle to Greece , and finally to Caraibes .
Well maintened , and equipped , it could be a very good opportunity for somebody who want an SM fitted to his dream .
Our mail : belavitasm2000@...

Regards
Philippe

Philippe Morel

Hello Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2K hull number n° 238 , one of the very first millenium model with all specs of the Millenium model  . We plan to sell our boat by end of this year ( 2018 ), and currently sailing the Carribean sea this year .
BELAVITA is an iconic boat , as she is the very last boat owned by Mr Amel himself and after launched end of 1998 , became the commercial show boat and démonstration boat at Hyères in France . After that , she have been lightly used and now , ours until 10 years . We are now planning to change heading for life and be happy that our loving boat was owned by an American to take care of she .
Let me know if you are interested , our email is : belavitasm2000@...
Regards
Philippe

Steve Bell s/y Dusk SM378

Hi All,
         It;s been a while since i last posted, in my previous post we were looking to purchase an Amel SM2K  2001-2005, We were at the time maybe jumping the gun somewhat as we still had a business commitments.

We have however spent considerable time and effort to look at numerous Amels throughout the world, and many more who  have visited Cape Town (  tks to all the people who we have met and been allowed to spent time on their yachts and all the advice given , you know who you are and we appericate the advice given ).

We are now in the final negotiations of selling our business and now have a 12-18 mnth timeline to start our sailing dream and therefore are hoping to purchase something in the next 12 months.

I would appericate it if any one has ,/is planning to sell  or knows of any SM2K up for sale.? It is important we are able to speak to the owners directly as i believe this gives us a far better understanding of the condition of the yacht and how much care it has been given.

P.S  we are also in contact with Michel and Joel

Regards

Steve