[Amel Yacht Owners] Wanted: Amel sharki

Hajé Weisfelt

Dear Marnne,

We own a Sharki in Holland. Currently lying in Port Zélande for the winter races. As of march in Kortgene (province Zeeland) and summer in Friesland. In between a couple of times towards UK.
If you're interested you can hop on for a trip Holland UK or vv.

Please contact me at Hajukas on Gmail. hajukas@...

Cheers, Hajé Weisfelt, Charmed II, Sharki 104.

Op 25 jan. 2018 10:47 p.m. schreef "marnnebeech@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a Sharki and wondered if anyone knew of any for sale.

I am based in London and the only one I can find in Europe currently is in Greece, so quite the sail back home.

Also any info on major things to look out for when buying a Sharki would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Marnne

Siviero Attilio <attilio.siviero@...>

I own a Santorin in very good conditions, if can be an alternative, and I am considering to sell it, for family reasons.
Now Sisila, the Santorin #84-1993, is on the hard in Leros, Amga Marina, for annual maintenance, planning to bring her toward west (Adriatic sea-I am from Padua-Italy) next May.

Sisila, Amel Santorin#84-1993 in Leros-Greece

Please contact me at Hajukas on Gmail. hajukas@gmail..com