Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Climma Compact 9 Capacitors

VLADIMIR SONSEV

JAMES,

Capacitors are generic items and there is no reason to buy them from Climma. Check capacitors ratings. It should be written on the capacitors. Order online in any electronics supply distributer.

On Feb 3, 2018 21:25, "jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everyone.

Can anyone recommend a source for replacement capacitors for the Climma Compact 9 AC units on the SM2000?

Thanks!

James

Soteria

SM2000 #347

eric freedman

I could not find the small capacitors with leads attached, also the other two need to fit in the white box. They are round, most of the ones I have seen on the market are oval or are of a different size and do not fit.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376