[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Condensation on bottom of freezer?

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Duane,

OK, that is a new one on me. I must not remember that area correctly, or maybe your SM2k is different than #387 and all of the others I have been on. There was no way to store anything under the fridge/freezer. The following is the cavity for the fridge/freezer with it removed. The open port is the tank inspection port. Maybe you mean condensation inside the floor locker under the dining table????

The next photo is the entire fridge/freezer removed. Please explain where you got your hand "under" the unit and felt condensation.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Duane Siegfri

Bill,

Attached is a photo of the deck locker adjacent the aft freezer.  Note that you can see a board and bolts that covers the fwd water tank access, through a hole in the vertical deck locker wall adjacent to the aft freezer and feel the outside bottom of the freezer.  Also, the water is not coming from the water tank, it's dripping down from the water tank insulation.

Duane

Duane Siegfri

Bill, I cannot open the photos you attached, but sent you a photo of the area.

Duane