Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Clogged anchor wash pipe

eric freedman

Hi Thomas,

Did you try disconnecting the hose from the pump and using dock water to blow out the pipe?

I would also do the same at the forward locker.

If not, if you have a scuba tank, you can purchase a nozzle that hooks up to the hose for a BC. That will give you 100 psi+ to clear the hose. It is also very useful to blow things off the engine etc.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376