From: greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2018 1:17 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel logo

Pat (or anyone else interested)

If it would help, I have a vector graphic file of the Amel Logo that should be way easier for someone to work with than a photo.

Bill Kinney
SM#160, Harmonie
Moraine Cay, Abacos, Bahamas

Stephen Davis

Hi Bill,

I’d love a copy if you don’t mind. Flyboyscd at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Ko Olina, Hawaii

On Mar 19, 2018, at 09:08, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill, I don't know what hell a "vector graphic file" is or looks like, but it sounds like it would help in getting one made , so please send it to me.

Thanks Much,
Pat
SM#123

If it would help, I have a vector graphic file of the Amel Logo that should be way easier for someone to work with than a photo.

Bill Kinney
SM#160, Harmonie
Moraine Cay, Abacos, Bahamas

Ryan Meador

I'd like to have it, too.  This seems like something that would be a great candidate for uploading to the file store on the yahoo site, then everyone can have it at once and forever.

Thanks,
Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA