[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Installation second autopilot

Niklas Glöggler

Thank you Duane

My first autopilot is on the rudder so this one I gonna put over the kitchen were many boats have it. Ray marine in Sweden don’t have it, do you know anybody in Europe we’re I can buy?

Regards Niklas Sy nipe sm2k#333

Skickat från min iPhone

29 mars 2018 kl. 13:38 skrev sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Niklas,

There is a chart to help determine the size sprocket and chain to buy.  Raymarine sells the drive sprocket to attach to their drive and recommends a 3/8" chain.  I'm curious where you'll install it?

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Lotta Edwards

Hej Niklas,

Try svb.de they seems to have what you are looking for.

Hälsningar
Per-Erik
SM2K #373
Voyageur