For Sale, Super Maramu # 180

tango708@...

Hello Group,
Rebecca and I have decided to sell our SM, Anni Bea True.  She is an exceptionally well cared for vessel my myself and previous owners.  She has been re-powered with a Yanmar 110 hp turbo diesel and the rigging was replaced in 2016.  She is currently in Martinique and available for viewing.  I will be happy to send information out to interested parties.  I can be reached at 206.841.9556 or at wtstout at mac dot com.

tango708@...

Hello Amel Owners and those who want to be,
Anni Bea True is available for sale and is now in the Annapolis area and available for viewing.  Interested parties may contact me via phone 206.841.9556 or by email at wtstout at mac dot com.

Will Stout
Anni Bea True, SM 180

sailunavida@...

how much?

tango708@...

Hello Fellow Amel Owners,
Anni Bea True is available for sale in the Annapolis area.  I'll be onboard for showing to interested parties the weekend of September 7-10 and again during the Annapolis boat show.  Consistently maintained and updated ABT is ready for a new owner and to return to sea.  Lots of improvements... re-powered with Yanmar 4JH4-HTE (1,200 hrs.), new oversized US rigging with Stalok terminals top and bottom, new dinghy and outboard, new AGM batteries, new soft furnishings, new bimini and new glass in hard dodger, etc.  Contact me at wtstout at mac dot com for photos, flyer and brief history of yacht.

Warm Regards,

Will

tango708@...

Hi Fellow Amel owners those looking to purchase.   I have lowered the price on our well maintained and upgraded SM, which is for sale in the Annapolis area.  The boat is a 1996 with lots of new systems. In fact she is newer than most SM2000's in that she was re-powered with a Yanmar 4JH4-HTE, 110 hp turbo diesel (1200 hours), re-rigged by Nance Underwood with oversized US wire and Stay-Lok terminals top and bottom 2016, new AGM earlier this year, new dodger earlier this year, new dinghy and 15 hp Yamaha outboard (3-4th tank of gas), new CAT water maker pump, new 100 amp battery charger, new soft furnishings etc.  Although, the boat has lots of updates she is all Amel and the integrity of the Amel systems have been maintained.

The interior is in excellent condition the wood work and vinyl are all in excellent condition.

Email me at wtstout at mac dot com for a flyer or to arrange a viewing.