Jib Halyard Sheave

Duane Siegfri

Eric,

I have not written Maude yet.  I was hoping Mark might be able to inform me of the sizes.  If Mark doesn't have the information, then I'll probably just go up and retrieve the sheaves and axle, bring them down and measure them.  There don't seem to be that many sizes of sheaves, so I may have to order from Maude anyway.

That's not so high on my priority list right now though.  I'm about 70% of the way through an all new electronics suite, although right now I'm sitting in a hotel room while the boat is being fumigated.  We have (hopefully "had") a rat on board and after trying to trap him for a month with every conceivable bait we finally went nuclear with fumigation.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

greatketch@...

Duane,

I have known a couple of people who have had masthead sheaves for various boats made to measure by these people.  They all seem to have been satisfied...

http://isheaves.com/

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Great Guana Cay, Abacos, Bahamas

mfmcgovern@...

Duane,

I've looked pretty much everywhere on Cara but unfortunately, I have been unable to locate either my old sheaves or some better documentation from the purchase of new ones from Amel.  Sorry about that.

Again, I got my replacements from Amel for 29.10 Euros each in July 2017 so you should be able to get them from Maud in La Rochelle.

Mark
SM #440 Cara
Deale, MD USA

Duane Siegfri

Mark,

No worries, thanks for looking, it's much appreciated.

Duane

Duane Siegfri

Thanks Bill.

Duane