From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 8:56 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Water coming through below rudder quadrant

Hey Duane,

the cruising club of America has some guides for the Candian maritimes. I've never used them. They're not like the chart books that Maptech produces for the US coast. Those are awesome.

The guides are available from nauticalmind.com

If you have some specific areas you're thinking about drop me a line anytime

Cheers

Rick

Rick Swinemar Jazz II Maramu #144

Hi Eric,
Not sure if I am using the reply system properly. I sent you a link but not sure if it went through. Guess i need a little tutorial in how to use the forum and the back channel system as well.
Cheers
Rick