New chartplotter and instruments

Duane Siegfri

I posted a photo of the helm Electronics on Wanderer, to give people ideas about how to add new instruments and chartplotter. I got the idea to put the NavPod close to the steering wheel from Steve Morrison on TouRai, in the place that the old autohelm control had been and I moved the autohelm control to the right where the B&G Hydra FFD had been. It all works very nicely that way. I also replaced the Hydra instruments with B&G instruments and covered up the old holes with a piece of quarter inch black plexiglass which looks really nice. I left space for 1/3 ffd if we decided we wanted that, or a new B&G autohelm would work there as well.

Duane
Wanderer SM477