[Amel Yacht Owners] Fresh Water Pump

Porter McRoberts

Peter
Just 6 months ago I got a new one from Maud.
Expensive, but it was there in a week.
Have you asked Amel?

Porter
54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On May 11, 2018, at 4:23 AM, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am finding great difficulty finding a European source for the fresh water pump on my 54. The existing seems to draw 1 amp and pump 6 litres a minute. I can find one that draws 3.7 amps but I don’t know if that will be too much for that frigoboat circuit.

Any ideas?

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

Peter Forbes

Porter,

Yes and Maud said she couldn’t get one. Now I know what you say I will try again.

Many thanks - where is your boat 152?

Peter

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

On 11 May 2018, at 10:48, Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Peter

Just 6 months ago I got a new one from Maud.
Expensive, but it was there in a week.
Have you asked Amel?

Porter
54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On May 11, 2018, at 4:23 AM, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am finding great difficulty finding a European source for the fresh water pump on my 54. The existing seems to draw 1 amp and pump 6 litres a minute. I can find one that draws 3.7 amps but I don’t know if that will be too much for that frigoboat circuit.

Any ideas?

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

Denis Elborn

Hi Peter,

Penguin refrigeration sell them in the UK.

Denis
Aventura 54-113

On 11 May 2018, at 1:13 pm, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you.

Peter

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

On 12 May 2018, at 06:02, Denis Elborn delborn@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

I installed a constant pressure/variable output Marco Pump E12 a few months ago.

No accumulator tank needed either and sufficient pressure to wash your decks!

Jean-Pierre