[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous

Patrick McAneny

Craig, sailw32@... , sorry if I failed to put the aol. Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: sangaris@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, May 11, 2018 8:59 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous

Hey Pat and Diane,
Many thanks for coordinating. What's your full email address; sailw32@ ???
Cheers,
Craig SN68

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

So far nine boats have expressed interest in attending the rendezvous , however no one has included a time period , that would not work for them. Joel suggested that someone needed to establish a date, so plans could be made. That made sense , we filled that role at the first rendezvous four years ago , so I thought we would do that again. To determine a date , we need to know , when would be good for you. So could everyone interested, email me back and tell me what time period this summer would not be good for them. We will then try  to pick a time good for most. Please email us direct at sailw32@... , so that we do not clog up this site with posts that others have no int erest in. In order to have time for planning , I would guess we would be planning on some time between late July to early Sept. There was eight boats and about 30 people at the first rendezvous , more than expected , so maybe we will surpass that number this time. BTW , if you hang around after dinner , Joel buys rounds. That is sure to attract sailors . We will post updates to the Amel site from time to time.
Thanks,
Pat & Diane
SM Shenanigans

Mark Garver

It's Good can do either, but I do like the plan of a "rally" to Annapolis for the Boat Show, that could be fun for sure. Been to the boat show a number of times, but a) never sailed there and b) have only owned our Amel for a bit less than a year. I do like the reactions from people who see her!

Jennifer and I are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mark
S/V It's Good
Severn River, Gloucester, VA

On Jun 04, 2018, at 03:00 PM, "n33077@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

S/V Fiasco (Sharki) prefers warmer weather, ergo August date would be the first choice.  Oct dates can also work.

Aras

Patrick McAneny

Mark, Diane and I sailed to the show every year for the last 35 years. I think we have only driven once. Parking is easier. Look forward to meeting ya, Pat