lofrans windlass switch.

ericmeury@...

I know that has been talked about before and i read the threads...

but...has anyone found a source here in the status for these...i know the vetus ones from jamestown would work but they are pretty expensive for what they are.  I found a Victory #RC46047-2 on the boat and can confirm that THIS DOES NOT WORK as the length is not long enough to put the backing nut on it.

Also thinking about the wireless windless remote but the "marine" versions might be overkill since the control box for it would be inside the boat and well protected....thoughts.

greatketch@...

Eric,

I am not sure which switches you are talking about... Are these the ones mounted on the motor hoursing of the windlass?

It helps if you post the model and hull number of your boat so we know where to start with a response...

Bill Kinney
SM 160, Harmonie
Rock Sound Harbour, Eleuthera, Bahamas

ericmeury@...

yes sorry...should have been more clear...the ones mounted on the windless motor housing.

ericmeury@...

We have a santorin 1993...hull 86