From: sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, May 31, 2018 10:27 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Travel on the US East Coast

Has there been a date/time/place set yet for the rendezvous?

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Duane Siegfri

Thanks for taking this on Pat!
Duane

Brent Cameron

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Hi Brent,
I plan to do the U.S. east coast next year.
I was wondering if you could forward some of the information that you got?
Appreciate if that was possible,
Best regards,
Alex
SY NO STRESS