Topics

Gulf Stream

eric freedman

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has some links to Gulf Stream data

for Northeast USA.

I have a few links but would like more.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

karkauai

Hi Eric. You can get a good idea of where the stream is and eddies are on passageweather.com. If you pay for the PredictWind package that includes current data you should get a more complete complete picture (I haven’t personally tried it).
Kent
SM243
Kristy
StMichaels, MD

Miles

Hi Ric,

http;//fermi.jhuapl.edu/avhrr/gs/averages works if you take the period off the end!  Thank you.  I had not known about this one.  The single satellite pass picture gives a truly graphic overview and I think more detail than the ones I have been using (such as Passage Weather).  In about two weeks I will let you know if it added useful information.

http;//fermi.jhuapl.edu/avhrr/gs/averages

Regards,

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm216  Le Marin, Martinique