Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Pure Magic

Peter,

I hope that you enjoy your "retirement" from PURE MAGIC.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Peter Killen peterkillen@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Fellow Amel owners,

Having owned Pure Magic for fourteen years, and having covered over eighty thousand thoroughly enjoyable miles on her, we have now passed her on to a new owner who hopefully will enjoy her as much as we.
Many thanks to all who have made the forum so very useful. I have picked up countless valuable tips over the years, which have made minding PM so much easier, and indeed, enabled me to anticipate problems before they become an issue.
I wish everyone continued safe sailing in the future and fair winds.

Peter Killen

SM Pure Magic 433

Peter Killen

Many thanks indeed Bill.

Best wishes,

Peter

On 23 May 2018, at 14:46, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Peter,

I hope that you enjoy your "retirement" from PURE MAGIC.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Peter Killen peterkillen@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Fellow Amel owners,

Having owned Pure Magic for fourteen years, and having covered over eighty thousand thoroughly enjoyable miles on her, we have now passed her on to a new owner who hopefully will enjoy her as much as we.
Many thanks to all who have made the forum so very useful. I have picked up countless valuable tips over the years, which have made minding PM so much easier, and indeed, enabled me to anticipate problems before they become an issue.
I wish everyone continued safe sailing in the future and fair winds.

Peter Killen

SM Pure Magic 433