[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Wood trim around Vee berth windows

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Kent,

I used a high quality single pot spar varnish to do those trims around the overhead hatches. Looks good and matches the original.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 01 June 2018 at 11:17 "karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I finally got the wood trim off of the cabin sides around the porch lights. They were just stuck with copious amounts of what appears to be clear silicone. I am in the process of taking all of the old finish off and will need to re-seal the wood and finish it. I would like to use the same finish that a male used at the time of the original build. Does anyone know what finish was used? I’m guessing it’s a high tech two part polyurethane. Do you know if any stain was used?

Joel?
Olivier?

Thanks
Kent