From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 10:03 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /Bow Thruster maintenance A54/Amel 54 Winter cockpit cover.pdf
Uploaded by : mshirloo Description : Amel 54 Winter Cockpit Cover

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

mshirloo

Porter McRoberts

Thank you M and A!

On Jun 24, 2018, at 12:21 PM, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I accidently uploaded under the Bow Thruster maintenance folder. I have reloaded a new one under the files section.

Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099