From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:06 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM stern bumper

The guys at our Marina in Virginia got us a replacement from Amel last summer in a couple of weeks. We don’t know the cost because the previous owner had it replaced after our survey of the boat. It seemed very straight forward from what they stated.

Good Luck!

Mark

S/V It’s Good

SM #105

Gloucester, VA

On Jul 4, 2018, at 7:59 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

After 4 years, the stern bumper on my SM was lost at sea. She was in rough shape and lived a long life. Wondering if anyone had one they wanted to get rid of or had any luck getting a new one from Amel. I read somewhere that a member waited 2 years for one. Thoughts?

Bill Maffei

It's all Good

SM #195

Mark Garver