[Amel Yacht Owners] Nikimat

Porter McRoberts

Made me sick to see her pulling into st Martin.
Same here. Alex needs a new boat!

Porter
A54-152.
Panama City

On Jul 10, 2018, at 7:08 PM, steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Just finished watching the latest Sailing La Vagabonde (Episode 150), and early on, they show a post Irma Nikimat at anchor.  Hard to see her like that.  My heart goes out to Alex.

All the best,

Steve Morrison

SM380 TouRai

Hilton Head, SC

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Porter,

Replying off the forum.
I am in Martinique helping a friend (Arno, new on the forum) to purchase his 54. I mentioned you to him a few times.
I don’t know about another boat… often I look, but I don’t think my heart would be as much in it as it was for NIKIMAT, but will see.
Hope your trip is going well!!!
Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Nikimat
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 10:31 PM

Made me sick to see her pulling into st
Martin. Same here. Alex needs a new
boat!
PorterA54-152. Panama
City

Sent from my
iPad
On Jul 10,
2018, at 7:08 PM, steve_morrison@mac.com
wrote:

Just finished watching the latest
Sailing La Vagabonde (Episode 150), and early on, they show
a post Irma Nikimat at anchor.  Hard to see her like that.
 My heart goes out to Alex.
All the
best,Steve
MorrisonSM380
TouRaiHilton Head, SC

Porter McRoberts

I know your feelings Alex.
It’s just such a loss to everyone on the forum as well to not have you Sailing, and so selfishly we all push. I hope things go well with Arno!!
All fine here, save I have a Volvo problem that would be fixed in an afternoon in Martinique and we have been here a month.
Crazy

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

To: amelyachtowners@...