From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:33 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] C-drive oil

Just changed c-drive seals etc.
the oil that came out of my unit was definitely SAE-90 gear oil, I have just seems the sign saying SAE 20-40 at the header fill tank.
Which one?? Been looking through forum but unable to find info.

Launching tomorrow and need to know

Thanks in advance

Been a busy couple of days, 3x thru-valves changes, c-drive and transducers changed. 3100 mile trip ahead!!!! Thailand to Aus

Chris
Jaygo. SM224