Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 6:19 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Storage in the galley Super Maramu 2000

Hi everyone, I am a new member and a new owner of our first yacht, Amel SM hull no. 251. 

Moved onboard a few weeks ago and still unpacking and finding places for our belongings.  I am a keen cook and have quite a large pantry of what I consider essentials and having trouble organising the cupboards in the galley.  Would appreciate any input from the owners out there as to how they have gone about doing it.  The deep, top opening locker in the galley is proving to be the most difficult.  Also has anyone removed the bottle racks to gain extra storage.  Thanks in advance.

Elaine 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Elaine Leishman

Hi Mark,

We are currently in Hobart, Tasmania which is a beautiful part of the world and will be staying here for winter while we sort Nebo out.
  First project was to get the diesel heater going which I am very happy to report works well after replacing the glow plug.

Regards,
Elaine and Michael 
SV Nebo No. 251

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date:16/07/2018 21:01 (GMT+10:00)
Cc:
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Storage in the galley Super Maramu 2000

Hi Elaine,

Where are you located?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 6:19 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Storage in the galley Super Maramu 2000

Hi everyone, I am a new member and a new owner of our first yacht, Amel SM hull no. 251. 

Moved onboard a few weeks ago and still unpacking and finding places for our belongings.  I am a keen cook and have quite a large pantry of what I consider essentials and having trouble organising the cupboards in the galley.  Would appreciate any input from the owners out there as to how they have gone about doing it.  The deep, top opening locker in the galley is proving to be the most difficult.  Also has anyone removed the bottle racks to gain extra storage.  Thanks in advance.

Elaine 

Elaine Leishman

Hi Mark,

We are currently  in Hobart, Tasmania which is a beautiful part of the world.  Will be there for winter as we sort out Nebo.  
Our first project was to get the diesel heater working and I am very happy to report that its now toasty warm aboard after replacing the glow plug.
Regards,
Elaine and Michael
SV Nebo No. 251