Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Storage in the galley Super Maramu 2000

Mark Erdos

Hi Elaine,

Where are you located?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us

Hi everyone, I am a new member and a new owner of our first yacht, Amel SM hull no. 251.

Moved onboard a few weeks ago and still unpacking and finding places for our belongings.  I am a keen cook and have quite a large pantry of what I consider essentials and having trouble organising the cupboards in the galley.  Would appreciate any input from the owners out there as to how they have gone about doing it.  The deep, top opening locker in the galley is proving to be the most difficult.  Also has anyone removed the bottle racks to gain extra storage.  Thanks in advance.

Elaine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Elaine Leishman

Hi Mark,

We are currently  in Hobart, Tasmania which is a beautiful part of the world.  Will be there for winter as we sort out Nebo.
Our first project was to get the diesel heater working and I am very happy to report that its now toasty warm aboard after replacing the glow plug.
Regards,
Elaine and Michael
SV Nebo No. 251
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.