Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Attention Olivier Beaute

amel46met

Thanks Mark
Aphrodite maramu 125
Tom Deasy

On Jul 17, 2018, at 2:12 PM, mfmcgovern@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

olivierbeaute at gmail dot com and atlanticyachtsurvey at yahoo dot com

Mark McGovern
SM 440 Cara
Deale' MD USA

Kaplan,Andre

I am proud owner of an Amel Mango #71 and I have learned a great deal from this chat group. Can someone tell me how to download the files and photos? When I try to download these files, I get a message that I must be a member... how do I do that?

Thanks

Andre Kaplan
Renaissance 2000, Mango 71
Westbrook, CT, USA

On Jul 17, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Thomas Deasy onboardaphrodite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark

Aphrodite maramu 125
Tom Deasy

On Jul 17, 2018, at 2:12 PM, mfmcgovern@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

olivierbeaute at gmail dot com and atlanticyachtsurvey at yahoo dot com

Mark McGovern
SM 440 Cara
Deale' MD USA

Ryan Meador

I believe you have to sign up for a Yahoo account (or log into it if you already have one).  Somewhere on the signup form is a semi-hidden option to use your existing email address rather than creating a new Yahoo email address -- this is the option you want, and you want to use the email address that is subscribed to this list.  I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 3:23 PM 'Kaplan,Andre' kaplan@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]