[Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster On/Off Switch Replacement

karkauai

Thanks Duane.
Did you look for a replacement for the bow thruster R/L toggle switch?  Anyone else have a replacement part for it?
Thanks

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM 243

Craig Briggs

Hey Kent,
I did mine 4-5 years ago - found a good replacement that has lasted and, frankly, looks a bit more modern than the original. I'll look for the details and let you know.
Craig SN68 Sangaris

---In amelyachtowners@..., <karkauai@...> wrote :

Thanks Duane.
Did you look for a replacement for the bow thruster R/L toggle switch?  Anyone else have a replacement part for it?
Thanks

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM 243

Craig Briggs

Kent,
That joystick is IDEC HW1MF0202-20 available on-line from Newark element 14 company for $67.99.
Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <sangaris@...> wrote :

Hey Kent,
I did mine 4-5 years ago - found a good replacement that has lasted and, frankly, looks a bit more modern than the original. I'll look for the details and let you know.
Craig SN68 Sangaris

---In amelyachtowners@..., <karkauai@...> wrote :

Thanks Duane.
Did you look for a replacement for the bow thruster R/L toggle switch?  Anyone else have a replacement part for it?
Thanks

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM 243

karkauai

Oops, I think I sent before I was done.  I have hundreds of posts to read through as my email program put 90% of them in my spam folder.  We are a prolific group!!!!
Kent