[Amel Yacht Owners] ZF25 Transmission Dipstick / Fluid Level

Mohammad Shirloo

Hello Dean;

Thank you for taking the time for posting this critical information.

We have dipstick part number 3311 301 003, which would be the correct dipstick according to the information you posted. Can you please let us know if you received this information directly from the manufacturer or another source?

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099