Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Transmission problem, [1 Attachment]

Are the brake pads on the shaft brake touching the disk?

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018, 14:07 Anna Eriksson anna@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Anna Eriksson included below]

There is something wrong in the transmissionbox. Se photo.
And the motor is vibrating more than before it happened. I am now driving on 1800... How sirious is this???
From my wifes telefon
Arthur. Sundqvist
Vista. SM 435

Arthur Sundqvist

You see the cylinder in center of picture which is fastened with black straps. The thumlike thing on top seemed like stopped working in and out. But after sailing for 6 hours we started the motor and all was normal. What job Does the cylinder do?

Thanks for answering
Arthur. Sundqvist

Vista. SM 435