[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Drawer/cupboard pulls

Stephen Davis

I’m still in for 20 whether it be black ABS or aluminum.

Steve
Aloha SM 72
Hawaii

On Aug 8, 2018, at 06:25, john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I would be in for ten of the aluminium as well.  I am open to whatever option has the majority.  I will say that at least on Annie we have a few drawers that are loaded heavily; the aluminium handles would probably be better suited for those spots.  Probably also the frequent use placed like the galley would benefit from the aluminium.

Has anyone contacted Maud to see if Amel would be willing to purchase enough to push the order above 100?

              John

SV Annie SM 37
Le Marin MQ