[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Long block failure on a Volvo D3-110 Amel 54-152

Sv Garulfo

Hello

we struggled to find it too and ended up purchasing this version (for 110B not C) from this website: https://www.reliable-store.com/

I have uploaded the manuals we have for the volvo penta d3 to the files section: Volvo Penta

The fault codes can be seen in the table of contents of the D3 workshop manual but the document is not complete. I’ll see if I can find a better version.

Thomas
away from
GARULFO A54-122
Curaçao

On 17 August 2018 at 21:34, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thomas, do you have a suggestion on where to get a workshop manual?
I’ve had no luck with Volvo, or the ‘manuals-online’ sites.
Cheers
Dean

Porter McRoberts

Great article Bill.
Thank you very much.
I’m very interested in this marinized Kubota /Beta.
Some good thinking out there!

Porter A54-152