[Amel Yacht Owners] What are the todo’s before and after

Miles

Hello Ken,
Your list is a good contribution to the group. I wish that I had know about the fresh water flushing sooner.

About your pool: the line (originally blue and stretchy ) should go around a block at the bow and back to the deck cleat. This makes it possible for one person to push the pool out and pull it forward at the same time. Importantly, the extra length of a stretchy line allows the pool to collapse against the side of the boat instead of maybe breaking if you dip it into the water or back wind it.

Regards,
Miles
s/y Ladybug, sm 216, Newport, RI