[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Rendezvous PARTY AND DRONE PICS

karkauai

You’re only the third person to express an interest, Aras.  My guy wanted at least 10 to make it worth his time.

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 9:04 AM, n33077@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

I'd love some of Fiasco.

Aras

VLADIMIR SONSEV

All,

During the party I propose to give every Captain 3 - 4 minutes for introduction.
Introduction can include:
1. Boat name and year manufacture.
2. Cruising experience and future Cruising plans.
3. Listing of improvements that could be interesting for all.
4. Listing of potential negative surprises with our boats.
5. List important information that can be useful for all Amel owners.
6. List your questions to the group.

The introductions will be like appetizers for group detail discussions.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018, 3:11 PM Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

You’re only the third person to express an interest, Aras.  My guy wanted at least 10 to make it worth his time.

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 9:04 AM, n33077@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I'd love some of Fiasco.

Aras

Mike Ondra