Topics

Winter location Greek Ionian

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi everyone;

We are looking at leaving our boat in the Greek Ionian for this winter. We would appreciate all input about possible locations. We will not be wintering on board, so we are mainly looking for a safe, secure and reasonable location. It would be nice to have some services available but it is not critical.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
AMEL 54 #099
B&B Kokomo

Dean Gillies

Mohammad,
We also give a vote to Cleopatra Marina near Preveza for winter storage. We have wintered our boats there for 3 seasons and are very happy with the service and facilities. They are quite familiar with Amel 54.
Cheers
Dean and Jan
SY Stella
Amel 54 #154