[Amel Yacht Owners] mail and package forwarding while cruising

Mark Erdos

Ryan and Kelly

Most American cruisers use SBI. They have a very good reputation. https://www.sbimailservice.com/

We have managed to get our mail to just about 2 or 3 pieces per month as almost every company with who we do business is set up to be paperless.

As far as forwarding packages, companies such as eZone are available on most Caribbean islands.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us