Recommended charts for sailing the Bahamas

James Cromie

Fellow Amelians:  Though this is not an "Amel-specific" question, I pose this to you because I would like to know your experience sailing the Bahamas with a 6'7" or more draft.

I have heard that Explorer Charts are perhaps the most reliable regarding depth soundings in this region.  I would like to know if any of you use Navionics while in the Bahamas, and if so, is it adequate?

Ultimately, I am trying to determine if I need to supplement my Navionics digital charts and Maptech paper charts with something else.

I appreciate your input as always!

James

SV Soteria

SM2K 347