Topics

Genoa UV Strip Super Maramu 2000

Ian Park

We had our Bimini and new cockpit tent made in taupe so we just had the wind uv strip done the same. Goes well with an Amel.

Ian

Alan Leslie

Hello Elaine and Michael,

Any good sailmaker will give you lots of options for colour.

We have Burgundy Sunbrella fabric....it looks nice and is also better then white as you can see when it is starting to deteriorate.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437
Opua, New Zealand

Elaine Leishman

We need to replace the UV protection strip on the genoa and wanted to know if anyone has changed the colour from the original. If so any photos. Also if anyone can tell me what the colour options are for this strip on the Amel 55. Thanks,
Elaine and Michael, Super Maramu #251