Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Electric head valve stays open

I have attached two pages from my Amel School Book that will help you.
Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:13 AM sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have just got back to my boat after being away for two months to find that the forward head did not stop flushing and I had to keep the water pump switched off to stop the water flowing into the bowl. I turned the water pump on again the next morning and it seemed to have sorted itself out. I assume its either a sticking solenoid or a sticking valve but before I start ripping it apart I would appreciate some guidance from somene who may have had this problem so that I can do some preventative maintenance.

Cheers,

Paul

Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

ya_fohi

Bill,

Many thanks, you also answered my last question abut p/n.

Cheers,
Paul