Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bonfiglioli Main Furler Schematic

Willem Kroes

Hi Robin,

Do you know if these gear boxes are also applicable on Super Maramu’s?

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM#351 KAVANGA

Berthed in Cartagena, Murcia, Spain

Date: Sunday, December 2, 2018, 7:45 AM

Hi Robin,

Do you
know if these gear boxes are also applicable on Super
Maramu’s?

Best
regards,

Willem
Kroes

SM#351
KAVANGA
Berthed
in Cartagena, Murcia, Spain

Ian Park

Yes, but only if you already have Bonfiglio. Leyroy Summers are a different fit.
Ian
Ocean Hobo

robin hutter

if you had Bonfihglioli before, the will fit - older SM had them, newer had the Leroy Somer - it depends what you have ... - on my previous SM #56 the fit perfectly.

fair winds
Robin
Amel 54 #54
Carré d’As
www.sailing4ever.com

Mallorca/Soain

Willem Kroes

Thank you Alexandre!

Do you know where I can buy the Leroy Somer Mini Bloc reduction gear boxes?

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM#351 KAVANGA

Date: Sunday, December 2, 2018, 7:45 AM

Hi Robin,

Do you
know if these gear boxes are also applicable on Super
Maramu’s?

Best
regards,

Willem
Kroes

SM#351
KAVANGA
Berthed
in Cartagena, Murcia, Spain

greatketch@...

There are many distributors for LeroySomers gear boxes, but to order them direct you will need the exact part number, which I do not have, or take the gearbox in and have the staff measure them. The last time I looked, delivery was 12 to 20 weeks from France.

Amel has the LeroySomers gearboxes in stock.  Maud just shipped us two.  Expensive, but available.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Alan Leslie

The part number for the Leroy Somer gearbox as on SM437 is :

MVA M33 C CR20 60

The last time I bought one from the Australian dealer it cost me A$1295 delivered.

Cheers

Alan
Elyse SM437

Willem Kroes

Thanks a lot Alan!

Kind regards, Willem

SM#351 KAVANGA

Op 6 dec. 2018 22:25 schreef "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]" :

The part number for the Leroy Somer gearbox as on SM437 is :

MVA M33 C CR20 60

The last time I bought one from the Australian dealer it cost me A$1295 delivered.

Cheers

Alan
Elyse SM437

Kurt Wetzel