Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Original Autopilot Integration With New Chartplotter

Mark Erdos

I would suggest installing a separate antenna for the AIS. I installed the AIS antenna on the top of the mizzen mast and followed the radar cabling to the nav station (very easy to do – access in aft head next to the mirror). I have yet to find a splitter that doesn’t impede upon the performance on the units attached.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us