From: amelyachtowners@... <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:18 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 55 Kincsem

No 53. USA flagged.

Joerg Esdorn

Mobile +1-914-707-1814

Joerg Esdorn

First of all sorry for the message which was intended for the administrator only. Im learning how the Forum works. But yes, my boat is named after the most successful race horse of all time, The Hungarian mare Kincsem which won all 54 races it entered. But the name has nothing to do with the build number or length of my boat or those 54 races. Rather, I used to have a couple of race boats by that name and we just kept the name for the Amel. I still like to go fast.....