Topics

Yahoo Group Amel Register

Alan Leslie

Hello all,

I've made a start by creating a spreadsheet with information gleaned from forum messages.

It is obviously incomplete and may in some case be incorrect.

I've posted it in the files section.

Please feel free to add and / or correct details for your vessel.

I think that should be possible.

Cheers

Alan

Elyse SM437 Opua

pepinoamel <no_reply@...>

Hi Alan,

Thanks for starting the list.  I think it's a good idea, in case we meet some Amel owners on the water, we'll know who they are.  I've tried to add my boat to your list but I can only do that in my own file.  You might have to add it on the Forum.  My boat is SM381 Pepino, UK flag, owner Gerhard Hoffmann.

Thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann

SM381 Pepino

Greece

Alan Leslie

Thanks Gerhard,

Yes it's a bit clumsy, I thought people would be able to edit it, but it seems only the document owner can do that.

But that's OK, I don't mind..
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437