Dinghy for a 54

Courtney Gorman

Hello all and merry Christmas I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the maximum length dinghy that can fit on the aft cabin top of the 54 longitudinally not across
Thank You
Courtney
sv Trippin
St Thomas .

.

Paul Osterberg

We bought an AB Dingy but are not happy with it. It started to part between the Hull and the tubes after 6 month. First after many angry mail they agree to repair. The repair man told us that this is not uncommon. Besides that it showed corrosion after 6 month and that is not under warranty. I would newer buy an AB dingy again. The customer service is sub standard
Paul on SY Kerpa on Jost Van Dyke