Fiberglass Work VIs

Mark Isaac

Hello All,

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with fiberglass work in the Virgin Islands?  My bow thruster foot needs some attention.

Mark Isaac
Lulu, SM #391
St. John, USVI

Craig Briggs

Hi Mark,
This sounds like a great DIY project to build your personal fiber-glassing skills. It's easy-peasy, very forgiving to work with, and good fun plus it'll give you great self-satisfaction.  On the bow thruster foot it can't help but look perfect (well, maybe after relaunching :-)
Cheers,
Craig Briggs -  1992 SN68 Sangaris, Fort Pierce, FL, USA