Larger stove?

Arno Luijten

Force 10 has the burner in the back but they use a heat distribution-plate to spread the heat evenly. It works OK I would say, Noting beats a circulation oven but that seems a imposiblility for boat stoves.
The plate has a special curved shape to lead the heat to the front of the cavity. It also has a thermostat and a top grill / broiler.

We have been using it in anger for a few days now and is working as expected. It’s better then the original Eno. The regulation of the burners is much better. The oven is a bit smaller but it does not affect usability for us.

Arno
SV Luna
A54-121

Duane Siegfri

Arno,

Where is the oven burner in the Force 10?

Maybe all marine stoves have the burner in the back, but it leads to very uneven heat.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Arno Luijten

There is a video of the GN Espace model on You-Tube. I must say I was a bit underwhelmed because of the video. Especially because you spend the best part of $4k fot that thing. That’s why I decided the Force 10 was good enough.

Arno
Luna,
A54-121