Topics

TMD22 Turbo

Steve Harmon

I'm looking for a source for parts or a rebuild kit, or rebuilt Turbocharger for a TMD22 Volvo Penta, Turbocharger Part number is 38029., A new one by the way is  $2600.00

 Steve on Forever Young  / Panama Canal

Peter de Groot

My TMD22 has a Garrett 466770-0006S turbo on it.  I purchased a new “cartridge”  (compressor/turbine and bearing block) for $300.  I’m waiting for the gaskets to arrive from Volvo, so I can’t tell you if it’s a success or not.  I could not find a complete “rebuild kit” on line anywhere. Feel free to contact me if you would like more supplier details on the cartridge supplier. They are in North Hollywood California.

Peter de Groot

La Querida SM207

Moss Landing, CA