[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Rubber caps for Lofrans [10 Attachments]

svsunnyside

Hi Gerhard
I can confirm that all info reported on your e-m are correct.
Next week I will be on board and I will install two switches bought at ebay Germany (corresponding to your last line but with different part #) .
I will post the results .

On Sunday, 30 December 2018, 09:16:10 GMT-3, carcodespam@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi Dave,
the original foot switches are mounted on deck, same as at my Sharki #60, see picture FootSwitch5.jpg.
You can buy such switches e.g. here: https://www.svb.de/de/lofrans-fussschalter-taster.html
They are available in black or red. See pics.
Later on Amel has integrated the switches into the windlass, see pics FootSwitch3.png + FootSwitch4.png.
However the power circuit is always the same, see pic FootSwitch6.png for all Lofrans windlasses.
As far as I know all people with buildin switches to the windlass uses these types as spare parts:

Gerhard
Sharki #60

carcodespam@...

Meanwhile I have found a push button with rubber cap for 4 Euro plus shipping which I need to replace the Stop Push Button at the Perkins engine panel. I have not received it yet and guess it will be smaller than the buttons at the windlass. So it will fit for the engine panel to stop the engine only.

Gerhard
Sharki #60