Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] more photos

Jeff,

Email them to me and I will get them uploaded one way or another. I am traveling today, so will not be able to do it until this evening.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970
My calendar:
https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 6:49 AM jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

I can't seem to upload more photos, I'm getting a message saying I exceeded my 10mb limit. Sorry.

JEFFREY KRAUS

I will do that later when I return from my labors aboard f/v Alisha J

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 6:49 AM jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups..com wrote:

I can't seem to upload more photos, I'm getting a message saying I exceeded my 10mb limit. Sorry.

I uploaded some of them to Album: Genoa Furler Stem Fitting Upgrade located at

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus